Universal Mechanical Service Co. Inc. has been in
the H.V.A.C. and mechanical industry since 1986. Our mechanical
includes both engineered plan/spec and design/build H.V.A.C. We take
pride in knowing a majority of our clients are repeat or referral
based. We’ve assembled the finest team of experts who bring
over one hundred years of combined, hands-on experience to your project.
We devote considerable resources and time to develop the most qualified
and capable professionals within the H.V.A.C./mechanical industry.
- We have an excellent safety program which results in a safe working
jobsite environment. We offer continuing education and factory training
to all employees.
UMS is a commercial pacesetter award winner with TRANE since 1989.
- UMS selects and installs the best equipment the industry has to
offer to assure long service life and high-energy efficiency.
- We provide excellent service to our residential, commercial,
and industrial clients throughout the Pacific Northwest, by offering
24-hour service and equipment maintenance programs. We also specialize
in cost effective HVAC design/build solutions and comfort system
Our specialties include:
- High efficiency furnaces and Air Conditioning Systems
- Electronic filtration and Ultra Violet light air treatment systems
- Duct cleaning.
- Gas water heaters.
- Gas fireplaces, Inserts and BBQ’s.
- Earthquake gas shut off valves.
- VAV systems to 130 tons.
- TRANE Vari-Trac zoning systems to 50 tons.
- Leibert computer room systems.
- Customized lab systems.
- Air to air-cooling and heat pump systems.
- Hydronic (water source) cooling and heat pump systems.
- Smoke and CO control.
- Dust collection, spray booth and exhaust systems.
- Energy efficient systems analysis and design.
- In-house engineering and CAD.
- Complete ductwork fabrication shop.
- Zoning systems.
- Full 24 hour dispatched service.
- Complete offsite system controls monitoring.
- HVAC low voltage wiring.
- Humidification and Dehumidification.
- Cooling towers, chillers and boilers.
Visit our other department pages for more information.